- Trans-Pacific travel restrictions required for all travelers not currently vaccinated within the U.S.
- Travelers vaccinated in the U.S. are able to skip quarantine without getting a COVID test prior to traveling to Hawaii. The exemption is for those vaccinated in all US states and territories.
- On June 15, 2021, the inter-island restrictions officially ended between all islands.
- There is a 10-day quarantine restriction for all in-bound visitors to the Hawaiian Islands; with an exemption available to those who can provide proof of being fully vaccinated in accordance with the vaccine policies.
- Those who do not qualify for an existing vaccine exemption, there is a pre-travel testing option, allowing them to bypass Hawaii's quarantine restrictions, as long as they bring proof of a negative COVID-19 test from a state-approved trusted testing partner. All travelers must have their negative
- test results within 72 hours prior to the final leg of departure as an alternative to Hawaii's 10-day mandatory quarantine.
- For all travelers who do not get properly tested, or who have not been vaccinated in accordance with the current vaccine exemptions, Hawaii's Governor mandates all visitors to self-quarantine for 10 days, meaning all passengers traveling to Hawaii (visitors and returning residents).
Hawaii Trusted Travel Partners & Test Costs
Hawaii COVID-19 Vaccination Policy Details
- - - - -
For more information, or to inquire specifically about Kauai real estate, you can reach us at: