Welcome to Hauiki Ranch where there’s a Tabula Rasa-(A Blank Slate) awaiting your imagination to run WILD. Larger Tracts of land are getting harder to find on Kauai and Tracts that can be Divided into CPR (Condominium Property Regime) Lots, even HARDER! Sometimes it’s good to Dream Big; do you have vision for a Family Compound and/or private retreat, or maybe launching a Green Building and Low environmental impact and quaint neighborhood!?! This IS IT!
A beautiful and melodic stream to the eyes and ears runs, splashes and sometimes Sprints its way through many a bend. Here is A Special Find indeed! Opportunities like this do not come around often and an Especially Rare when considering the strong seller's market and ultra low interest rate environment we find ourselves in. Not that anyone should need to reinforce this as a good buy, but please understand the Average price per acre is about 94K, which should make most folks stop in their tracks to consider this very special parcel. And that’s one of many advantages of a volume buy!!!
* Many Spectacular Eye and EAR “Candy” Water Features, 2 Streams and 1 Significant Waterfall!
* Previous owners had almost finished a 8 lot planned Condominium Property Regime (CPR). However, they didn't complete it. So the new buyer could assume the Developer Status and finish the project or the CPR can be "Unwound" and sold as a single Lot
* Rough Cleared pads and Graded Gravel roadways
* Water available & electricity in close proximity (Buyer to verify with the County of Kauai)
* There is a preliminary CPR map that shows what might be possible. There were 8 lots planned. You can have the pick of the litter and sell off some in the future or
keep all the land for yourself and invest in some agriculture.
* Lower Density surrounding area augments the sense of a rural and Peaceful setting
* Great location to avoid some of the Challenging Kapaa Traffic
Courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Maui, Steven Parsons
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change, or withdrawal. Neither listing broker(s) nor Sean Ahearn & Jim Karlovsky shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints and shall be held totally harmless.
On this page, not only will you see properties represented by Steven Parsons, you may also see properties represented by other members of Hawaii Information Service.
©2022 Hawaii Information Service. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 11:21 PM UTC, 8/7/22