Welcome home to the future site of your dream home! There are endless options at Hauiki Ranch!
Looking for privacy to build your dream home? Looking for land to farm with a natural source of water? Looking for land that can be divided via a Condominium Project Regime (CPR)? Looking for an opportunity to develop homes on larger lots? Looking for a place to build your family compound? Looking to potentially live off the grid? The possibilities go on and on!
Larger parcels of land that haven't already been divided and large parcels that can be divided by CPR (Condominium Property Regime) are rare on Kauai. The stream on the property twists and turns throughout the property providing ample water for your animals and the waterfall is a refreshing place to spend time relaxing. Where else can you purchase a property with your own private waterfall?
At appx $81K per acre, you can't find a better opportunity than this one.
* Located in the beautiful Hauiki/Waipouli surrounded by other large parcels allowing for plenty of privacy.
* Streams throughout the property & a beautiful waterfall
* Beautiful views surrounding the property
* Previous owners had attempted a planned Condominium Property Regime (CPR). However, the the CPR was not completed. The new buyer could assume the Developer Status and continue the project process or the CPR can be resurrected while the property closes as a single lot.
* Graded gravel roadways
* Water available & electricity in close proximity (Buyer to verify with the County of Kauai)
* Ag land zoning allows for farming and raising animals
* Location allows for easy access to the backroads of Kapa'a
* Close to the temple in Wailua Homesteads
* Close to hiking on the Makaleha Trailhead and Sleeping Giant Trails
* Close to downtown Kapaa for shopping and restaurants
* Close to Wailua Homesteads Park & Fuji and Kealia Beach
See this property before it's gone!
Courtesy of Keller Williams Honolulu, Catherine Pennell
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change, or withdrawal. Neither listing broker(s) nor Sean Ahearn & Jim Karlovsky shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints and shall be held totally harmless.
On this page, not only will you see properties represented by Catherine Pennell, you may also see properties represented by other members of Hawaii Information Service.
©2023 Hawaii Information Service. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 2:36 AM UTC, 4/1/23