A RARE EXAMPLE OF FINE CRAFTSMANSHIP IN A COMMERCIAL FACILITY.
* With the new tax bill there are major benefits for the landlord
* POSITIVE CASH FLOW, with potential to generate significant upside opportunities. With mix use zoning excellent opportunity
* Outstanding Tenant roster with a solid tenancy history.
* High end retail ground floor tenant mix includes: Sushi Bushido and Bar, Aloha Images (art gallery), etc.
* Professional Offices
* Excellent location, in the center of Historic Downtown Kapa'a Kauai, one block from the BEACH. The Property is highly visible
and easily accessible from anywhere on the island.
* Central courtyard, Indian slate floor with a glass roof & Japanese tile tower creating exotic ambiance for retail.
* 2 deluxe restrooms on each floor.
* Cement board siding for longevity.
* 20 rentable spaces and a large courtyard for future development.
* 30 space concrete private parking lot in rear and 12 diagonal parking slots in front.
* Approximately 14,478 rentable square feet
Courtesy of Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate, Rainbow Island Properties, Joyce Funk
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change, or withdrawal. Neither listing broker(s) nor Sean Ahearn & Jim Karlovsky shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints and shall be held totally harmless.
On this page, not only will you see properties represented by Joyce Funk, you may also see properties represented by other members of Hawaii Information Service.
©2023 Hawaii Information Service. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 1:01 AM UTC, 4/1/23